Friday, January 28, 2011

Question: How do i get over my fear of spiders?

 I usually go to Yahoo Answers when social sites get a bit boring. For those who are not so familiar with Yahoo Answers, it is actually a  very helpful tool for your questions to be answered by real people in a few minutes or even seconds. If you're not so good with research, let other yahoo users do it for you. You can also share ideas with others by answering their questions and earn points at the same time.
     Like I said, I'm so into sharing ideas with other people. This is why Direct to the P-O-I-N-T is built in the first place. In this question, my answer was tagged as the best one. Just read through! =)










     My Answer (it seems that the words from the figure's too small): I used to be someone who's so afraid of cockroaches, spiders, and rats (the black ones). During my stay in our very affordable boarding house, I was exposed to these creatures even more. That explains the price of the room I guess. Roaches fly from wall to wall and Mr.Rat (as huge as a 2 and a half week-old kitten) passes by every now and then. At first I'm really scared of them. But later on I get used to them and they disappeared when the landlady made a serious cleaning in the house. To my surprise i miss them lolz..

In psychology we call it "Habituation" where in you get to learn how to get use of some things.This will help you get rid of your fear from spiders and its other folks. 

All you have to do is learn to ignore them. And then after that, you may get rid of them by yourself and you'll be the bravest person on that very day!

No comments:

Post a Comment