FYI, no one payed me for doing this. No one pays me for any of my posts as of the moment but its okay. I just want to help people who wish to download videos online but are having a hard time to do so because of lack of familiarity to sites that would give free services in this kind of task. I, once had a hard time looking for free sites that would help me download videos from different online sources but thank goodness I found one.
There are a lot of video downloading tools from different sources. But here's the thing:
- Some of them are payed services;
- Most of them are only capable of downloading YouTube videos;
- Most of them aren't really working properly;
- Almost none of them has its own video player which is capable of playing all kinds of video files including .flv videos which by the way Windows Media Player can not play.
To start downloading, just click below:
For feedback about Ant.com video downloader feel free to drop a comment/message. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment